Saturday, January 3, 2015

Baby Cuteness

The day after Christmas Max and Ryan went with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Doug and Great Grandma to Oregon for an overnight visit.  We kept the babies home and Tony wanted to finish recuperating and Stacey got the bug.  As much as I love Christmas and it went up as soon as we moved in, I was ready to take advantage of the boys being gone to clean up from Christmas and put everything away.  This way, I could start putting wall decorations up and finish "moving in".  It's quite a process with all of the nativities, etc.  Jason woke up from a nap and was sad that the Christmas tree was going away. 







So sad!  And for anyone familiar with the Forgotten Carols..."I cried the day that I Took the Tree Down"  :D

I really wish I had gotten a video of this.  Jason had taken an apple from the fruit basket and was eating it and sharing it with Evelyn.  She would eat some and they passed it back and forth.  It was really cute.  Little baby shenanigans.





No comments:

Post a Comment