Sunday, January 18, 2015

10th Year Anniversary!

It was a great time celebrating our marriage!  We did dinner and a movie for date night since we are planning a family trip to Florida soon.  More celebrating to come!  We went to a Japanese Steak House because part of our love story began at a steak house.  When Tony and I were just getting to know each other, a group of our friends wanted to go out to a Japanese Steak House in Federal Way.  My roommates and I invited Tony to come along since he was new to the area.  He and I ended up sitting across from each other at the big table.  Since there's a huge grill in the middle, and there were a lot of us crowded around the table, it wasn't like we were able to chat easily, but, it turned out to be a really fun night.  He and I joked around with each other, even from across the way.  We pretended to be spies, sending messages to each other.  It sounds kind of dorky now, but we had a blast and we just got along and got each other so easily.  We exchanged numbers that night and starting talking and texting more, etc.  That night I really started to like Tony.  I still kind of like him ; )


We also went and saw the movie, "Unbroken" which we loved.  It was really inspiring.  We exchanged gifts and enjoyed celebrating a great marriage.  It's not perfect, because marriage never is, but we love each other and are loyal to each other.  I would do anything for him.


These are the flowers he had delivered during the day.  Made my day!



Kids, you have to know how silly your dad is because even though he sent me these flowers with the sweet note, when I thanked him in person and we toasted our marriage, instead of saying, "and here's to many, many more", he said, "and we'll re-evaluate things on a yearly basis".  haha.  He can always make me laugh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment