Wednesday, July 30, 2014

For Two Boys who Want a Dog!

The boys would love a dog and although Tony and I are both fans of the idea, I've wanted to wait a little while.  Life is busy and smelly enough with two babies in diapers, I'm not interested in picking up the poo of another small creature.  Tony and I have talked though and we know it's in the future.  Well, the boys were asked to watch a friend's dogs and this was such a good experience that we're leaning towards getting a dog sooner rather than later.

They both had a dog to walk and they were happy to pick up the poo.  Now, I know the excitement would wear off, but they would still be responsible for this.  They were so good with the dogs.  It was adorable to watch, really.  So, the Eppersons might own a dog soonish, if the boys decide they don't each need their very own dog because that is NOT happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment