Sunday, March 31, 2013

Primary Easter Egg Hunt

We had a primary Easter Egg hunt and it was so much fun.  We had perfect weather and lots of help.  I just felt so blessed to have the great help that I did.  We had lots of kids show up and even some that just happened to be from the neighborhood came and joined us.  I didn't have much of a chance to take pictures so these were hurriedly taken, but we had a fun time with friends.
Here is my awesome primary presidency.
Some of the hunters. 
Turning in eggs and collecting prizes.


Hanging out on a gorgeous day.

Not even my family, but this picture was too precious to pass up.  Great-Grandma and Rhett and Myles. 
Cute primary friends. 


Jason is always lucky to have plenty of loving people who want to spend time with him if mommy is busy. 

I so wish I had more pictures.  There are so many wonderful kids in our primary and I would have loved to have had a picture of every one and their friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment