Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Doughnuts with Dad!

Max got to go to school early with dad and have doughnuts with him.  Clifford the Big Red Dog also came and Max got to take dad to the Book Fair.  I volunteered at the Book Fair earlier this week and the PTA has done an amazing job.  Actually one friend in particular has been the creative force behind it all and I just love seeing people's talents.  Max has loved working hard at home to help his class earn a glow-in-the-dark recess.  We count every minute that he reads or is read to.  He read the 2nd most in his class the first week.  We're working on week number 2. 

Here's breakfast with dad

Two weeks ago, Max was a Tiger Paw winner and got to go to a special party.  Every time a kid earns a tiger paw for good behavior, they are entered into a drawing.  Max has gotten lots of Tiger Paws and this time he won!  He was so excited.  Here is a picture of him on the Tiger Paw wall at school.

Max wrote this story and it sure makes me laugh.
My Lucky Day
is wen my mom sed
I coot play wii for
fifting minis (50 minutes)
 
Well, he knows how to spell Wii, haha.  He doesn't get to play often so now I know just how critical it is in his life, lol.  Love my boy and our stick fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment