Thursday, September 27, 2012

Social Worker Reunion

Two of my favorite colleagues and I got together today to catch up and see each others' babies. They had babies one week apart in August so they are just a couple of months younger than Jase. Jase was so excited to hang out with the ladies. He didn't even notice that his shoes were different. Tony says I can't blame preggo brain anymore. Can't I blame sleep-deprived-and-distracted-by-three-active-boys-brain? But no worries, his shoe problem was fixed before his rendez-vous.
From September 2012
It was so great to catch up with these cute mamas. They are women whose friendship I treasure. We worked in adoptions together and supported each other when we had to muddle through the beaurocracy of working for the state. And now, these tired faces couldn't be any happier!
From September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment