Monday, July 2, 2012

Grandma and Baby Jase

Going from 2 to 3 boys is a big transition and I'll admit that I'm in over my head. I was blessed to have my parents here, I floundered for a week and now I'm overjoyed to have my mother-in-law here. Yay! The kid to adult ratio is closer to even. Sorry, Tony, I can't count you because you're gone all the time. I honestly don't know how single moms do it or moms whose husband is away all the time, deployed, etc. My hats are off to them because I'm just anxious for Tony to be done with school so I can have him home a portion of the day! Anyhoo ; )
Grandma Kate came. YAY! Again, YAY!
Here she is snuggling Jase
From July 2012

We took the boys to a show at the library. It was the Starlight Circus--Alex ZerbeI didn't have my camera but here is a video of him. He was very funny and Max really enjoyed it. I think Ryan was a little tired.
The Issaquah library was across the street from the Salmon hatchery so we stopped by there. And Grandma and the boys played outside while Jase slept and I got tons of office work done. It was fabulous.
And just to finish up the great day, here is my cutie patootie with the cute turtle Grandma gave him and one of the cute turtle blankets she made him.
So cute!
From July 2012

From July 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment