Sunday, October 16, 2011

Randomocity

My kids are fun. Max asks questions all the time. It's not always fun, but I try to be glad that he's so inquisitive and likes to learn. He's gone from always asking why to always asking how. It keeps a mom on her toes. Ryan has the funnest belly laugh. I love to tickle him all the time just to hear it. When I tickle him or make him laugh he says, "That silwy" or "That tittles (silly and tickles).

Right now they are exploring the artic. Well, they're flying on a prop plane to the arctic. Wait, hold that thought. They're now flying to the north pole and Max is telling Ryan that there are a lot of bad guys there so he needs his sword. I love how the goggles squish Max's face.
From October 2011


I am now the second counselor in the primary presidency which I love. I got to teach sharing time today and it was fun. I absolutely love being with kids and their different personalities.

I think this weekend we are just tired. This is a working weekend for Tony so he's tired from being gone so much. I'm tired because he's gone so much. I know I've said this before, but we're incredibly grateful for his job. I think we're just never going to take family time for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment