Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lots of Little Things

The last couple of days has been filled with working out and playing with friends. I tried a new cardio kick-boxing class which is a great workout. Today I did strength training and then pilates. My body says thank you but it is sore. The boys have played with friends. Today, I watched my friends little ones. Our kids are the same ages so it's really fun. I also organized a bunch of closets. It truly is s simple pleasure to me to be organized. My linen closet was not so pretty and then I down sized and rearranged and brought the kids' games over to this closet to make more room in the guest room. Here's what it looks like now:
From July 2011

I love it. The boys and I played, did the Highlights magazine together and wrestled (or fiercely cuddled). Lots of giggles, lots of stuff accomplished, lots of exercise. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment