Sunday, July 17, 2011

Heroes of the Homefront Hangar Dance

Last night Tony and I went to a 1940's era Hangar Dance at the Museum of Flight to commemorate the B-17. There was big band music, people dressed up (even a darling older lady dressed as Rosie the Riveter) and all of it set at the airplane museum. We had fun dancing and just being a part of such a fun event. We weren't dressed up 40's style (not everyone was) but it was fun to get dressed up anyways! :)
From July 2011

From July 2011

From July 2011

From July 2011

From July 2011

From July 2011

/6hrBgHhp1NK-xw1deOf2WDqRp7cUugHPcv6BgwSKLxM?feat=embedwebsite">From July 2011
From July 2011

I even got to waltz to "Edelweiss". It was so fun to be with my love. This song isn't from that era, but we heard it on the way there. If there really were a soundtrack to life, which sometimes I feel like there is, this would be the perfect song to capture my feelings of the night.

1 comment: