Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weddings and Wild Children

My good friend Rachel was married yesterday to a great guy. It was so fun to see her wedding and spend time with friends.
To quote Max, "Rachel is so pretty"
From March 2011

I love that weddings bring people together too! I got to spend time with my dear, dear friends. Here are Kim and Kim. Rachel, Kim, Kim and I were roommates when I met Tony. I adore these girls.
From March 2011

Here's a pic of Kim, Baby Austen and another of my favorite people, Debbie
From March 2011

The stains on the tablecloth are an indication of the "fun" I had with my two wild littles. Max wanted to take pictures of things with the phone.
From March 2011

Ryan was fascinated with the tall, expensive camera tri-pods and with the decorative stones that were on the tables and the cake table. Several times I had flashes of my children bumping the cake table in their excitement and wedding cake diasster. Thankfully those were just my worried thoughts. Here is the cake table.
From March 2011

I tried to get more photos but I was definitely occupied keeping the children in check AND trying to enjoy my friends.
I got to have a girl's night with Kim and Kim after the reception. So different from our days as roommates with one of them having a five week old and one of them being 7 months pregnant, but it was so fun to chat with them.
And I got to hold the sweet 5 week-old Austen. I was in heaven!
From March 2011

1 comment:

  1. How fun to see old friends! I even recognized one of them :)

    ReplyDelete