Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Six Years

Though we're celebrating our anniversary with some date nights and a trip in February, it was January 8th, 2005 that I married Tony in the Portland temple. We feel so lucky to have each other. Sometimes it feels like we just got married and other times it feels like we've always known each other and have already spent lifetimes together. There's a song that I love and I just found out it was covered by Stevie Nicks, so here you go Tony.
Any guesses why I would pick this one?
And another one (I'm going old school for this anniversary ; ), (one of your favorites)

And a few fond memories of our day
From Wedding Pics

This pic makes me laugh because it is so Tony
From Wedding Pics

I love these girls
From Wedding Pics

Just for fun
From Wedding Pics

From Wedding Pics

From Wedding Pics

1 comment: