Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Funny How Much Can Change in Three Weeks

I'm enjoying a little bit of down time in Utah before we fly home tomorrow. There are many many pictures to post of our marathon road trip/vacation. Our adventure started out May 15th and we have visited 5 states (Tony visited 6). We have had so much fun and I think our boys are ready to be home. We have so many family memories to record once we get back. Here's hoping for room on tomorrow's flight so I'm not stuck in the airport with 2 busy boys and here's also hoping for a nice plane ride and two easily entertainable and/or sleepy boys. I'm crossing my fingers because those two cute boys do outnumber me!

1 comment:

  1. you are making me tired thinking about you and two boy in the airport. Good luck

    ReplyDelete