Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Easter Holiday

"Easter Bunny ate the carrots"
From April 2010

A Happy Boy who asked about the Easter Bunny first thing
From April 2010

Ryan was interested in what was going on!
From April 2010

Max with his new "knockers"
From April 2010

Taking pics of Ryan at 10 months with his froggy blanket from Grandma Kate and froggy pajamas
From April 2010

Our little cutie pie
From April 2010

From April 2010

Yes, it was way too much food for our little family but I wanted to have my hand at cooking a holiday meal
From April 2010

The boys stayed in their pajamas. All three of them were sick this weekend, but I won't share the horror stories from those adventures. Let's just say, we all had to change clothes often (even me and I wasn't sick) and I did a lot of laundry)
From April 2010

We were grateful to be together as a family on this Easter Sunday and to enjoy each other (even sick). We are blessed to have each other and even more blessed to have a loving Savior who overcame death and gives us mercy each and every day.

2 comments:

  1. Cute froggy!

    I hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny we were sick Easter weekend as well. Hope everyone gets to feeling better! What cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete