Monday, April 12, 2010

My Boys Keep Growing

Children's milestones are so fun. Ryan is a scooting, stair-climbing machine. As of this weekend, we have put up the baby gate. This boy would be on the stairs 24/7!
From April 2010

This weekend has also been great for potty training! Having Grandma Kate here has helped tremendously. She started reminding Max and then we just naturally worked as a team. It was great to be able to take care of Ryan or have her take care of Ryan if needed while Max was doing his business. He is now in pull-ups AND tells me when he needs to go potty most of the time. I don't know which accomplishment I am more proud of: getting my Masters or having a child almost potty-trained. Both seem equally major to me--no joke!
Check these future black mail photos out!
From April 2010

From April 2010

Max is getting really good at aiming for the cheerio! Go Max!

1 comment:

  1. Cheerios rule ! That's what we used :) WTG Debbie and Max.

    ReplyDelete