Thursday, November 5, 2009

Virtual Tour

My sister-in-law Kris did a virtual tour of where they are living and because I would like to have memories and for the kids to have memories of all of their homes, I have created a virtual tour. There will be a day when we own a home, but for now we are renting from Tony's parents. We love this house.

From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct


From Oct

4 comments:

  1. VERY nice house :D Lots of room to move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Thanks Debbie! I finally got to see what the house looked like. Never made it out that way to visit well they lived there though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of taking pictures of your home so that your children will remember the home of their childhood. Of course, that would mean I'd need to clean mine before taking pictures. Hmmmm.... :) But I would LOVE to see pictures of my own childhood home, so I'm really diggin' this idea. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking house! Katie made a good choice on that one!

    ReplyDelete