Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beginning the Week of Fun

Grandma Kate flew out to Tacoma to help me navigate airport security and the flight with two boys. We didn't tell Max and he was VERY excited to say the least when he saw Grandma come in the house.
Here are the boys getting Grandma snuggles:
From Oct

We walked to the local apple orchard to pick some yummy apples.
From Oct

From Oct

It was perfect timing too because Grandma helped watch the boys while I gave a talk in church and taught a lesson.
We flew to Billings on Sunday night. Tony was able to get positive space (sure thing) tickets for Max and I(+ Ryan) and it was a full flight. We had to see if Grandma would get on because she was the one who actually needed to go and get back to work. Horizon being the great company that they are helped me and the boys onto the airplane and assured me that Grandma would make it on the flight. She did (or we would have given up our seats of course) and a kind man traded seats so she could sit by us. Whew! The boys did great on the flight. They were dressed in their pjs and as soon as we landed Max told everyone over and over that we were in MonTANA! He even said it over and over as we made our way through the small airport. What a cutie.
Here the boys are enjoying their grandparents:
From Oct

Helping Saydi hunt for wild bunnies
From Oct

Ryan playing peek a boo
From Oct

My beautiful boy
From Oct

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- WHERE is that apple orchard? I have been looking all over for an apple orchard.... great pics!

    ReplyDelete