Sunday, June 14, 2020

Jase Turns 8!!!

Jase wanted pancakes for breakfast.  Tony and I took him to Sonic for lunch and then he wanted to fish and go out on the boats.  Because fishing was such fun, we didn't get hamburgers started in time so we had Wendy's for dinner!  Then he got to open his presents.  We love this little toothless wonder!
























Favorite Color:  Blue

Favorite Toy:  Chase (Paw Patrol) and Remote Control Motorboat

Favorite Fruit:  Grapefruit

Favorite TV show:  Paw Patrol

Favorite Clothes:  Blue Clothes

Favorite Game:  Mario Kart

Favorite Animal:  Cats and Dogs

Favorite Song:  Believer by Imagine Dragons

Favorite Book:  Dogman

Favorite Thing to Do Outside:  Play with Remote-Controlled Motorboat

Favorite Drink:  Any kind of Fruit Juice

Favorite Holiday:  Christmas

What do you take to bed with you?  Books and Stuffed animals

What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Hamburgers

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Police Officer 

When do you feel the most loved?  When I'm with my family

What are you afraid of?  Ryan ditching me and scaring me with his creepy faces

If you had one wish, what would you wish for?  I wish I lived in a mansion

What is the hardest thing to do?  Measure the universe

What is the easiest thing to do?  Pick up air

What is the best thing in the world?  Everything in the world
  
What is the worst thing in the world?  When Ryan scares me

What makes you mad?  When Ryan freaks me out

What is the meaning of love?  When you meet someone, you fall in love with someone, the end.

If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?  Give everybody some.

No comments:

Post a Comment