Saturday, December 30, 2017

Daybook 12-30-17

Outside My Window...it is windy and cold.  I'll stay inside, thank you.  

I am Thankful...for my husband.  He is the perfect match for me.  He's patient and generous.  We make a good team.


I am Thinking About...how I want to keep the blog updated so I don't go so long between updates.  I love it when my kids can look back and see pictures and read memories.


Notes About School...It's winter break and I love the kids all being home and no schedule.  As scheduled as I usually am, I like the relaxed atmosphere of our home right now.


From the Kitchen...
haha, I could leave this category out of my daybook.  I'm not much of a cook.  I want to be better at meal planning.

I am Creating...a more present me.


I am Working On...mindfulness.


I am Reading...Is Everyone Hanging Out Without me? by Mindy Kaling


I am Praying...for my aunt who isn't doing well right now.


I am Struggling...with hormones and change. I shouldn't say I am right now, but this past month I have been.  I've been able to serve with the primary children for 6 years now.  I've put my whole heart and soul into loving those kids and praying for them.  I've found out change is hard sometimes. Hormones don't help, but it was really hard to let go of that opportunity to serve.  I loved it so much.  Of course there's other opportunities to serve and I'll probably work with the kids again, but being with those kids weekly, loving them and visiting them in their homes was a privilege I will always love and treasure.

I am Hearing...
Evelyn telling jokes.


Around the House...the older boys are picking up their legos.


One of my Favorite Things...
audiobooks.


A Few Plans for the Next Week...Love without measure.


No comments:

Post a Comment