Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day!

First step of Valentine's Day--copy your niece's cute valentine's idea that she copied from pinterest. :)  "You make my heart go beep bop", "I like you a "bot"!  Jase took these to preschool.  The older boys have a lot more kids in their classes so we did store bought valentines.  They also sent Val-o-grams to their teachers and friends for a PTA fundraiser.


Second Step of Valentine's Day is have a great date with you favorite!  Tony and I spent Friday night together eating yummy sushi and then going to the temple.  It was a wonderful Valentine's date.

The night before Valentine's Day, I set out valentines for Tony and the kids.  Tony had to work so I wanted him to see his valentine as soon as he woke up.  Then when we woke up, the kids saw their valentines and I saw mine!




I love that Tony picks Valentine's Day as a time to give me flowers.  I love flowers and February is the perfect time to get them.  It's just about time for spring and these beautiful flowers will brighten our house until we can pick flowers in the yard to bring inside! 


We wish we could have spent the morning with Tony but he was working hard.  We went to a stake conference broadcast and then got to spend the rest of the day with him.  He is simply the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment