Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas!

Tony and I were up late getting things ready and Tony made two late night runs.  I hadn't found egg nog at the store and then totally forgot ice cream.  I was finishing the wrapping and we watched "White Christmas" in the midst of our busyness.  This was the first year that kids woke up before me.  Max and Ryan had seen their stockings before I got up.  I'll have to remedy that next year.  I love seeing their first reactions. :)  Everyone had fun opening their stockings.












The waffle making crew!


The waffle-eating crew!


And then we moved on to opening presents.  Santa left our family Rudolph the Red-Nosed Rootbeers!  The kids loved everythign and appreciated everything.  We also stopped midway to host the sister missionaries as they called their families.  Then they shared a message of Christmas with us.  Then the boys went outside to play hockey with their roller blades and hockey sticks.






























The littles loved playing with their new pots and pans from Grandma and Grandpa.


We face-timed with family and then had a yummy dinner.


Then we put on Namma Kate Christmas jammies, had a visit with Danielle and worked on the puzzle. Tony finished the puzzle. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment