Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

Our Easter was lovely. 



Do you think Ev is excited about dyeing eggs yet?  And don't worry, I was never away than arm's reach if you're worried about her in the bumbo on the table.
Tony took the older boys to Z's baby blessing where they got to be with cousins.  Fun!  I took the younger two to our ward so I could teach sharing time.  Then we took pictures when everyone was back together.  Love these kiddos but it is not easy to photograph all 4 looking the same direction.










Ha ha, I love this one.
Here is the reason, we love Easter.

And a scripture I love.

John 11:25  Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.

1 comment:

  1. so fun! I love her dress and how it matches the boy's shirts! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete