Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DayBook 4-23-14

Outside My Window...
The tulips have bloomed and look amazing.

I am Thankful...
for life lessons.  I'm really grateful for Elder Uchtdorf and his talk about being Grateful in Any Circumstance.  I listened to it again today and it was really fitting.  I'm feeling grateful for wonderful blessings right now and I want to always be grateful.  Job 1:21 states, And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.  Right now things are really good but whether or not they are really good, I want to have the faith of Job.

I am Thinking About...
Baptisms, house hunting and reorganizing.

Notes About School...
Max planted wheat for his Science class.  Ryan studied the letter V this week.

From the Kitchen...
Did an inventory of my chest freezer last night.  Great way to save on grocery shopping is to take stock of your freezer and pantry.
 

I am Creating...
Cleanliness.  I love to rearrange and reorganize.  I'm the type of person that ends up with a big mess for awhile because as I arrange, I have to clean as well.  But that big mess soon becomes organized bliss.

I am Working On...

 A food plan.  I'm writing down everything I'm going to eat, even down to my snacks ahead of time.  Focus, focus.

I am Reading...
General Conference talks over again.  I love them.
 
I am Praying...
for the primary and nursery children and their families, the primary teachers and their families (always). 

I am Struggling...
with patience when Jason doesn't talk.  Some days he does better than others.  Today it seemed like he just whined.  He says mama but rarely), baby (a lot), bubble bath (a lot), car (a lot), 'gain (again) (frequently).  He responds well and still signs well (more, drink, food, please, milk).  He knows body parts and people and is so happy usually, but lately he seems whiny and doesn't talk as much.  I think his whining also has to do with his teething.  I feel like I'm patient most of the time, but when he talks (or communicates I should say) instead of whines, it's so much nicer on the ears.   

I am Hearing...
or (not) hearing sleeping children.

Around the House...
It's time to finish the last of the organizing.

One of my Favorite Things...
When my children laugh and giggle.  Best sounds ever!

A Few Plans for the Next Week...
Exercise 4 times this week, go to a baptism, plan for my girl's trip to BYU Women's Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment