Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feeling Better

The boys felt better this week (phew)!  So we had school (Max), joy school (Ryan) and sports class (Ryan).  We ended the week with a date!  My friend offered to watch Ryan and Max was at school so Tony and I had a lunch date before he had to leave for work.  Then there was a fun 80's girl's night and lots of dancing (me) and a guy's night (Tony).  I got to go to a service project (one of my favorite activities) on Saturday and then we had a family night--just running a few errands, but being together.  We were going to have frozen yogurt but the boys lost the privilege by acting too silly and not listening in one of the stores.  We really wanted frozen yogurt too (pout).  We could have still gotten it, but we just wanted to get them into bed.  Sometimes they do really well, but there are other times, I feel like asking them, "haven't I taught you anything?  I know I have."  C'est la vie d'un parent.  Even in moments like that, I'm so glad to have my boys.  I would never change my life for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment