Thursday, November 15, 2012

Duck Island

Both my inner explorer and inner child were happy today when I found a new place to go on adventures with the kids. I took the boys and two friends to the park to play. We hadn't been to Coulon park in awhile and it is a favorite. We played at the playground and then went to the beach to throw rocks and explore (ducks and a few salmon carcasses that had washed ashore). Then Zach said we should go to Duck Island which is a small little island accessible by bridge. And can I just say it is one of the cutest places ever? There are tunnels in the bushes and more beach to explore. The skyline is beautiful and there were ducks to watch. I loved it. And the kids did too which I guess is important. ; )
Here the kids are exploring the tunnels. It kind of reminds me of the shire.
From November 2012
A few little hobbits peeking out.
From November 2012
Little rocks must be thrown and big rocks must be jumped on.
From November 2012
From November 2012
From November 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment