Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Joy School Weeks 2 & 3

Week #2 Was I Can Help My Family We did a spider web craft where you laced black yarn through slits I made around a paper plate to create a web. We learned about the letter E. We also played family core bingo. Week #3 Was I Can Help Others We did a service scavenger hunt where we learned about different things we can do to help neighbors and our community. Then we colored pictures for missionaries so I can send them letters. We played with felt jack o'lanterns so they could create their own faces. We also talked about the letter F, counted to 6, did the hokey pokey, did a pumpkin pattern sheet and went on a leaf walk.
From October 2012
From October 2012
From October 2012
From October 2012
Pictures for missionaries
From October 2012
Playing outside
From October 2012
From October 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment