Friday, August 24, 2012

We Danced to Babypants!

Caspar Babypants came to Renton again. I didn't know until last minute because I'm still kind of in a newborn bubble and I don't plan well; but he came to Liberty Park in Renton. It was perfect to see him play in a park, so much room! I even talked to him before the show, yep, I'm that cool! ; ) We talked about his wife who does all of the cover art on his albums and they've written children's books together. Her art is the reason he decided to do children's music. I'm still not sure why he doesn't sing, "Peaches" to kids. I should ask him next time. ; )

From August 7, 2012

The kids rocked out!
From August 7, 2012

From August 7, 2012

From August 7, 2012

From August 7, 2012

Ryan dancing like a bunny to "Mr. Rabbit".
From August 7, 2012

A's bunny
From August 7, 2012

It was a nice, perfect day to be in the park and listen to fun music!

No comments:

Post a Comment