Saturday, August 4, 2012

Renton River Days

Renton River Days is a fun festival that is held every year. This year, we squeezed it in with all of the family activities. I dropped off and picked up only because parking is a little crazy. When I came back at the end of the night, I was able to park close and go inside for a short bit. The boys had a blast with Grandma Kate, Uncle Alan, Uncle David and our good friend, Colleen.
Uncle Alan let the boys get their faces painted! They look awesome!
From July 2012

I seriously would love to do this too and I would have loved to have seen them rolling around in these.
From July 2012

From July 2012

The Karate Kid!
From July 2012

And after I came!
From July 2012

Free slushies, free events and totally fun! Thanks Colleen for the pictures and videos!





No comments:

Post a Comment