Monday, January 16, 2012

Let's Hear it for Our Boy!

Okay, I have some other pictures that need to be posted, but this is the one I'm MOST excited about! Meet Baby Boy Epperson #3! Tony and I seem to be very good at making cute little boys! :)

From January 2012


Tony, Max, Ryan, Grandma Kate and I went to the OB office today. I was hoping that the ultrasound technician didn't live on the top of some steep hill so that they wouldn't come in today because of the snow. So even though the OB office opened late, they opened and the ultrasound tech was there! Everything looks great for our baby boy! We got to see a healthy heartbeat and lots of wiggling around!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting- another sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, somebody needs to have boys...since we mostly get girls in our family! Baby boy #3 is a lucky fella to be landing in your family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete