Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Max's First Day of School--2011

From September 2011

Max is attending a 3 day a week preschool program. We were happy to get him into the morning program where he has a little friend already. His teacher seems wonderful, the school awesome and there are only 12 kids in his class.
Getting started.
From September 2011

The classroom
From September 2011

His friend!
From September 2011

They have fun field trips planned and he's excited to do show and tell this week because it's going to be about the letter A. Guess what he's going to pick?

I had a moment where my eyes started welling up with tears when I was taking pictures of him in his classroom but I didn't let them come. He was excited to be there. I'm excited for him. I did cry on the way home, but not because I'm worried about him. It's just one of the steps to my baby growing up and becoming more independent. Wahhhhhhhh! Okay, tears came but they were short-lived.

He returned and reported that he had fun, learned a lot, the kids were nice and his favorite things were the "worker toys" (tools, sockets and wrenches that work--go figure!)

2 comments:

  1. So Cute! I can't believe he is in preschool already!!! Wasn't it just yesterday that I would watch him at my Grandma's house?! They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...Max looks so so grown up. I'm right there with you..Waaaaaaa. Looks like an incredible little school. Couldn't have a bigger smile, my little growing up fast Max! Love it.

    ReplyDelete