Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Great Grandpa Bob fell at his assisted living facility and spent some time in the hospital. We wanted to drive down nad spend some time with him and Grandma so we loaded up the car and drove down with Grandpa J. We stopped by Roake's hot dogs on the way down and ate on the lawn at the Oregon City library. Grandma and Grandpa Epperson had been married at the church across the street.
The boys got to play in the creek of course.
From September 2011

Ryan wanted a picture. This is before he got bitten by mosquitoes.
From September 2011

Grandma and Grandpa.
From September 2011

The boys and I picked lots of blackberries and had blackberries and milk like I used to when I'd pick blackberries at my Grandparents' house.
From September 2011

They loved having purple tongues.
From September 2011

I should have taken more pictures of course I can never get enough, but it was fun talking with Grandma, learning more about when she worked for the welcome wagon and seeing Grandpa is always wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment