Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tony Was Back in the ER Again

I had court today for my CASA case and I checked my messages only to hear...
"Debbie, I'm in the ER at St. Vincent's hospital. I cut my hand and I'm getting stitches."
Okay, thankfully the second part of that message wasn't as horrifying as hearing that he was in a plane crash. ; )
So Tony was fixing a de-icer in Billings, MT and cut his hand with a razor blade. He finished fixing the de-icer while he held cotton on his bad hand. The company insisted he go to the ER so he did and got 2 stitches. Both of his parents work at the hospital in Billings so they actually got to go see him. And he still made it on the flight home at 2pm. Another day made all the more exciting by one of Tony's adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, Deb...that husband of yours needs to work on staying out of hospitals!! You guys have had way more than your fair share to deal with over the last few, haven't you??! I'd offer to take some the trials off your hands, but it's really just Heavenly Father's way of complimenting you, right?! :) Love you!!!

    Andy saw cheap tickets to WA this morning, but by the time we discussed it and looked again, they were gone. :( But it was a nice dream while it lasted. Now I'll just have to be on the lookout as soon as Rach lets us know when the big day is!

    ReplyDelete