Sunday, November 28, 2010

So Much to be Thankful for...

This picture is a year old (we need to take new family photos), but it shows what I am grateful for...
From Because Life Should Never Be Ordinary

With Thanksgiving being a busy day, I had time to reflect but not time to post what we are grateful for.

Mom: What are you thankful for?
Max: for Jesus
Mom: What else are you thankful for?
Max: No, I'm just thankful for Jesus (works for me)

Ryan: His vocabulary includes the following although I'm sure he is grateful for much more: Mama, Dada, Nana (banana), uh oh, duck, Daydi (Saydi, grandma and grandpa's dog), Nee Nee (we don't know what this is).
I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that Ryan is also grateful for tickles because his face lights up and he has the best giggle whenever he is tickled.

Daddy: is grateful to have two healthy, happy boys and a lovely wife. He is also grateful for the ability to fly for free.

Mommy: I'm grateful for my little family, for a husband who works hard, who is intelligent and able to do pretty much anything. I think he's a rockstar. I'm grateful for my sweet, loving and healthy (except for right now) boys who make everything fun and adventurous. I'm thankful for parents who taught by example about loving the Savior, showing gratitude and working hard. I'm grateful for brothers (and their families) who are generous and always trying to be good people; they are good examples. I'm thankful for good friends both old and new, without whom I would go pretty much crazy. I'm grateful for the family that I married into (all of them) because they are truly supportive, generous and kind (especially, especially my second parents). I feel pretty blessed in the family department. I am grateful for life experiences and trials that have helped me to learn to lean on my Savior. Mostly, I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deb, if you need some help with that family photo, I would love to take some for you!! I totally understand if you already have a photographer though. :-D But BFF's are free. Happy Thanksgiving. See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete