Monday, November 8, 2010

Camera + Batteries = Happy Mama

Yes, we bought batteries at Sam's Club today! The cuteness can be recorded again. There is a Max funny that I want to remember. This kid has a sense of humor, I tell ya. On the way home from the zoo on Friday, I was teaching Max a French phrase, "Sleep Well, baby" because Ryan had just fallen asleep(thankfully). Without the accent aigu, this won't look right, but...

Mom: "Say, Dors (Door)"
Max: "Dors"
Mom: "Bien"
Max: "Bien"
Mom: "Bebe (baybay)"
Max: "hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah...say that again...hahahahahahahah"

Apparently the french pronunciation for baby is HI-LARIOUS!

Oh, and even though we haven't had batteries in the camera to record things lately, this past week, I've been sick (24 hours), Tony was sick (24 hours), playing, and weekend fun (Tony went shooting with a school friend), we had family time and then Tony and I had a nice date (dinner and a movie)-5 hours away together, it was nice! The boys (and I) go through daddy/Tony withdrawals on Mondays since it's the beginning of the 5 days of just minutes a day (for me) and none (for them).

No comments:

Post a Comment