Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 Years is Not Enough

Time to spend with your best friend and the man you're completely in love with.
I look forward to eternity with Tony who means more to me than words can begin to explain. We've been so blessed throughout our marriage. His happy, calm, easy-going personality has helped me see the world through different eyes. Seeing how calm and strong he is when going through adversity just makes me love him more. Seeing how he loves our Savior and quietly follows His example and serves makes me excited for our boys to learn from him. We are definitely a match and balance each other out in so many ways. I'm so grateful for him and I want my children to know how in love we are in every way. Here are a few songs that make me think of Tony and smile:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a wonderful post.
    I wanted to tell you that I loved your Christmas card pictures, especially the one of you guys next to the mural. I just hung it up next to our cups!
    By the way, I busted up at the diaper wrapping. I'm so using that idea when I have stuff that I need to hide. No one will touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...5 years! Congrats! It sure has flown. Seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out in the hotel -- the last time together as roommates -- having fun girl-talk the night before your wedding. (You were such a good roomie!) I'm glad you and Tony found each other, you are so perfect together!! (I still take full credit for you two getting together since I did invite him to the New Year's party...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Happy Anniversary. Thom and I still differ in opinion of how we first met.

    ReplyDelete