Sunday, December 5, 2021

Concussions Mean Waffles

On Friday, I fell hard at the school and smacked my head on the ground. The nurse had me call Tony to pick me up since they didn't want me to drive.  We had to cancel two playdates and Tony picked up the two older boys and then he took me to urgent care.  I didn't expect to be diagnosed with a concussion since I hadn't blacked out, just got hazy temporarily, but she said I had a concussion.  I got pain meds and lidocaine patches for my back.  The good thing was that the next morning, sweet Ryan made me this yummy waffle.  Max still got to go to a Christmas party with Jimmy and spend the night there.  On Saturday I was really bummed to miss a white elephant party, but I knew the lights and noise would be too hard to be around.  But seriously we were bummed because it would be a time to get to know lots of people in the ward in a really fun way.  Max went to Lincoln's birthday party which was also a white elephant exchange and he came home with a yodeling pickle.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment