Sunday, August 16, 2020

Jason's Baptism

Jason was baptized on August 1st, 2020.  It was a wonderful day.  Only the 6 of us were able to be at the baptism because of Covid-19 but we were able to zoom with family and friends.  Ryan and Max served as witnesses.  After the baptism, we went home and enjoyed time with grandparents and Uncle Doug.  







We also watched Jason's buddy, Myles' baptism via zoom.  We were hoping to have their baptisms together but were unable to because of Covid.



We had rainbow sherbet ice cream cones to celebrate Jase's baptism.  
"I like to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain
and ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
I'd like my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can, and live with God again."


Then we picked up yummy cookies that I ordered for Jase and his buddy Myles.  Meesa makes the yummiest cookies and it was so fun to see her.


Then we went to Seahurst to hang out with the Kranzs.  The boys were happy to spend time together on their baptism day.











Anthony bought the kids ice cream popsicles.  It was a fun day! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment