Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Learning at Home

We like to start with PE first to get the blood flowing to our brain. Ryan is getting really good at his roller blades.






Then we do scripture study.


The kids wanted to do Math in Ev's room.


Lucky Floats after a Shamrock walk


Lots of opportunities to cook with grandma


Jase lost his top front tooth!


The kids have been practicing social skills.


We enjoyed a beautiful walk at Coulon.


Science time!


Creative time!




Lots of playing outside.  I even had a parent-teacher meeting by telephone while the kids were playing.






I found a Pussy Willow tree on the way home!  I've been looking for one for a long time.  I'd love to put stems of pussy willows in a tall vase but if I find them in craft stores, they feel too fake.  I have memories of finding pussy willows where I grew up in St Helens, Oregon. They were so soft. 



The kids just couldn't believe I'd have them weed  for school but we talked about household responsibilities.  Plus, with this weather?  It was beautiful.  Max even went on a bike ride with Jimmy and Ty. 






No comments:

Post a Comment