Monday, February 13, 2017

It's Been Busy

Last Thursday I watched this little guy.  Evelyn was at joyschool.  Look how serious he was.  Cracked me up!


Two days after Luigi was formed, this is what he looked like.  We had 1 1/2 days of rain and a thunder and lighting storm on Thursday afternoon.  The snow went fast.

 
 Evelyn threw up on Friday before Tony and I were supposed to go on a group date to see "The Pajama Game" at the 5th Avenue theatre.  So, Tony stayed home and I took our baby-sitter.  She loves old movies and she deserves to do something fun like this instead of just getting canceled.  It was such a fun show! 






Then we ate at Elephant and Castle.


Saturday Ryan had a birthday party to go to and I took the littles to Max's basketball game.  Unfortunately my phone ran out of batteries but Max played so well.  His heart was in it.  He made a turnover and took a few shots.  He played with a lot of enthusiasm.  He has really picked up basketball!  Then I went to a bridal shower.  Then Tallie brought the kids over and we had pizza together.  It was so fun to catch up.  It's been too long. 




Tony and Mark spent the day welding and getting their Sprinter van worked on for 9 months of traveling across the U.S.  Tony was in his creative element and loved the day just to create and have guy time.


No comments:

Post a Comment