Sunday, December 11, 2016

Weekend Fun!

Tony is normally anti outside Christmas lights, but he was kind enough to indulge my love of Christmas lights and festivity.


Fun White Elephant/Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.  I'm never good at taking pics but I remembered to take to take one of the infamous wig.  The wig has appeared at 4 White Elephant parties so far!  

The kids did a Polar Express Night with cocoa and their favorite baby-sitter.



We did some Christmas shopping on Saturday, enjoyed church on Sunday and then went to the festival of Nativities.  I took some pictures of a few favorites.







I need to get crafty and make a cute felt nativity like this one or some puppets.




How cute are these kids?



Come, let us adore Him!


And we ended the weekend having three friends stay the night because their mom just gave birth to a baby girl.  We call them our twin family since they have three boys and then a girl too.  It's 10:20 and I think they may all finally be asleep.  It's way too exciting being together.  Yawn!



No comments:

Post a Comment