Sunday, December 7, 2014

Ward Christmas Party

We had a fun Christmas party last night.  It was really relaxed.  The primary had the assignment to help kids paint salt dough ornaments.  It was actually really fun.  I didn't even think about getting pictures until I saw how adorable the missionaries looked with their tags on the outside of their garbage bag smocks, haha.  This was at the end of the night so I missed the boat  on taking pictures of all the cute kids, but there were kids with paint and glitter.  They had my full attention. :)  There was even a Karaoke corner which was a real treat because people were able to shine in a different way then we're used to seeing at church.  People got up there that I wouldn't have even expected to.  So fun!  The girls are singing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in the 2nd picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment