Friday, October 31, 2014

2014 Walk-A-Thon

The Tiffany Park Tigers had another Walk-a-thon to raise money for the school.  This is so fun for the kids.  I've been able to go every year and I love it.  I love seeing my boys and their friends. 











I had to take pictures of a few of my primary kids too.  They get a straw for every lap they do to keep track.  I loved running with them for some of the laps.  It's a great school.  Our upcoming move is going to take us just outside the boundaries but we were approved for an Intra-District transfer so we're going to stay.  The principal of the school called me personally to tell us that she approved the transfer.  Just one of the reasons why I love this school-she's a great principal who gives the kids personal attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment