Friday, August 15, 2014

Best Morning Ever!

It's a been a heckuva week.  We've had a sick family (all 6 of us, yay!) and the laundry and grossness that comes with that, stress from both jobs, bad news in the house hunt, I'll end there because those are the major ones.  I turned to the Lord for comfort.  Prayer works.  I also listened to Elder Uchtdorf's, "Grateful in Any Circumstance" again.  

A huge tender mercy for me was waking up this morning and hearing Max and Ryan conspiring in a good way to help me.  They were talking about how they were going to get dressed and put away the dishes (their morning chore).  I heard Ryan singing to the babies.  Max poured cereal for all of them.  Evelyn's booster chair tray was filled with cheerios.  There were Honey Bunches of Oats that had gotten knocked onto the floor, but it was the most beautiful thing ever.  Max told me how he wanted to help me because I was "the best mom".  I've really been blessed with sweet children.  I hope when they read this someday that they know how much it touched my heart to have their help and sweet attitudes brighten up my week!

Oh, and I'm so tired I almost forgot to let my children know about what a great father they have.  He held my hair back when my insides were going outside.  He took the boys on a bike ride yesterday right when he got home from work (after working 10 hours) so that I could have quiet to finish my boss' fall scheduling.  He loved and played with his babies and then did electrical circuits with the boys while I concentrated and poured over details and answered emails and tried to get everything done.

And now the stressful part of the week is over and we are all healthy, mostly and I feel like I can breathe again.  I'm thankful to my Heavenly Father for the tender mercies, for my family and the love that we have and the great team that we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment