Sunday, March 23, 2014

Daybook 3-22-14


Outside My Window...
The new cedar fence is up and I have a gate across our driveway!  Now Jason can play safely outside!  Happy dance!.

I am Thankful...
for a sweet husband who knew I was hungry and tired after church and he made me a sandwich and a drink and brought them to me while I did a few things that I wanted to get done before I forgot.

I am Thinking About...
a new friend.  Her family is learning about the truthfulness of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  Being with her as she learns fills me with joy.
 
Notes About School...
Max brought home an awesome report card and Ryan did well on his DIBELS (Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills).  Both teachers are pleased with how they're doing socially as well.  This makes this mama happy.

From the Kitchen...
Tried Lemon Cream Cheese Bars for our Family Home Evening treat tonight.  They were just okay.
 

I am Creating...
finished baby books for my kiddos!  Thankfully I have this blog to use as a reference.

I am Working On...
work duties are not my favorite right now.  There is an eviction in process.  Another one has been stayed, but I don't like having to be a part of this process. 
 
I am Reading...
The Christmas Jars Reunion.  . 

I am Praying...
for the primary and nursery children and their families, the primary teachers and their families (always). 

I am Struggling...
with having enough time in the day.  This is a constant struggle of course. 
 
I am Hearing...
just the tap tap tap of my keyboard.
 
Around the House...
I need to straighten a bit before bed and then snuggle with my favorite person.

One of my Favorite Things...
Kisses.  I love the sloppy ones from the babies and the sweet ones from my older boys.  And I have to list another favorite.  Volunteering at my son's schools.  I was a popcorn mom this past Friday at Max's school and I love it.  I love seeing him and I love seeing some of the primary kids at school.

A Few Plans for the Next Week...
Enjoy the sunshine, play with my kids, run after Jason at his brothers' soccer and Tae Kwon Do practices, try to get through my to-do lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment