Sunday, December 6, 2009

5:20 a.m.

Usually I see one side of 5:20. That would be the side of 5:20 that happens after I have fallen asleep. Maybe I haven't had a lot of sleep (like just a month ago when Ryan was waking up frequently), but I would get some. Saturday morning I saw a different side of 5:20 a.m., the "finally laying down to go to bed and it's 5:20" side. But here's what led to that craziness:

1) A much needed girl's night out
2) Christmas--needing to make presents

Add the two together and you get a great group of fun ladies over at my house making some great gifts and having a great time. Not everyone stayed that long but there were some of us that just had to finish up the last bit (even though the last bits still didn't get everything done). Is it a good sign that I only lashed out at Tony once in my extreme tired state the next day? Sorry Tony! Other than that, I made it through in normal happy mommy mode.

It's great to have such fun friends to hang out with. I totally forgot to take pictures but then again, that's probably okay since we don't want anyone seeing their presents until Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I stayed up till 4:00 once. This never happened before or since.

    ReplyDelete