Sunday, September 27, 2009

P.A.M Group Home Reunion



When I moved up to Washington to get residency for grad school, I got a job at an Adult Family home for Developmentally Disabled Adults. While I loved the clients, the staff was very unprofessional to put it nicely. Because it was a home, sometimes it felt like the staff was one great big dysfunctional family. Thankfully, I worked with some great ladies most of my time there. We had such a great crew and I learned so much from them. The other night we had a mini reunion to catch up with each other. Some of them I haven't seen since I started working for the state in May 2006. We had a yummy dinner and great conversation. Some people come into your life and will never be forgotten, despite the fact that you don't see them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment