Friday, May 1, 2020

Packing Up

We found a house that we were very interested in.  Then Tony went and saw the house and face timed with me.  If we were going to put an offer on a house, we had to list our house in 5 days.  So even though when quarantine happened, we we hadn't planned on selling and buying a house so fast.  We had intended to have Tony work on some bigger house projects and have the ability to work from home a little easier.  Then we saw this house, found out that we'd have to list our house in five days if we wanted to put an offer, so we went into fast mode.  I flew home to help Tony get the house ready.  Avi was happy to see me.  She was in the truck when Tony picked me up and she was so excited she piddle in the truck.  Sorry Tony.





I focused primarily on packing and making our house look less lived in.  This room especially looked quite lived in.







No comments:

Post a Comment