Saturday, May 2, 2020

Exploring and then my Luck Shifted

Avi and I went to Bonney Lake and explored the park and walked around the lake.  Avi met four new friends at the dog park.  Then we crossed the bridge, found a lending library, walked the 1.7 miles around the lake and visited the park one more time.  Avi had a great time and it was beautiful.







I was getting ready to pick up a dresser that my friend was gifting to Evelyn.  I moved stuff in the garage to make room for the dresser.  I got Avi into the truck and I started the truck.  Then I pushed the garage remote.  The garage door came down on the lawn mower.  And as I face timed with Tony to  trouble shoot, the wind blew the truck door shut and locked it.  So Dan Tidwell came and helped with the garage door and thanks to USAA roadside assistance, Avi and my keys were rescued.  What a night!



No comments:

Post a Comment