Sunday, February 28, 2016

I'm Pretty Sure...

I have the cutest toddlers.

They are always full of fun.  Evelyn has been wearing her lady bug outfit everyday possible.  They both love to wear their slippers and run around because they are"slippperry"!


A friend left her little hat here and Evelyn fell in love with it.  She even wore it t bed.


Jase has been mildly lethargic for about 5 days.  I was going to call my doctor and make an appointment even though I didn't have much to go on.  T"hen Jase came to me and asked for a band-aid for his ear.  Finally--something to go on!  Here are the two kiddos playing at the doctor's office.  Something else funny about the toddlers is Jase likes to wear his hood a lot--even though it was sunny and we were inside.



When the boys were "camping out", I made pizzas with the littles, tucked them into bed, turned on Fuller House and watched it with a friend while I counted box tops.


Here are some cute pics from today (Sunday).  They are so fun!




Evelyn loves her daddy!





No comments:

Post a Comment