Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Super Saturday!

Grandpa J was in town for a work conference so he got to stay here for a few days!  Here is Grandpa J and Jase, his namesake.
 
It was such a fun day, that we had to split up to get to do all the things we wanted.  Grandpa J and Tony took Max and Ryan to the Flight Museum and then they went to Max's baseball jamboree.


 
Max was so excited to show me his trophy.  He even asked if he could have it in bed with him tonight.  :D


Jase and I were able to attend the wedding of a dear friend of mine.  I am so excited for her to find happiness.  She was married at beautiful Snoqualmie Falls.  I took a few pics but I didn't take any pictures of them outside because I didn't want to get in the way of the photographer.  So here are a few pics of the falls and of the happy couple inside dancing and then posing for a pic.  My heart was full to be with good friends and to share such a special day with a good friend.




 
Aren't they a beautiful couple?
 
Just a random side note for posterity.  Jase was sitting on my lap during the luncheon and he choked on small piece of food and the whole bottle he had had and everything he had eaten came up all over his shirt and my shirt.  I had lots of cloth napkins thrown my way and we were able to clean up (Jase became the shirtless wonder), but wow, nothing like having the puking baby at your friend's wedding. 

And to end on a better note.  This is the song they danced to, one of their two favorite songs.  I hadn't heard it before and I loved it.




SWOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment